Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gifts from a Lovely Fan :)


Hello everyone :)

I wanted to share with all of you
some lovely gifts i received a few days ago
from a lovely fan of my artwork
from Denmark :) Yvonne
http://yvonnedrage.blogspot.com/

I received a beautiful box of danish chocolates
they are so yummy you can see the first floor of
chocolates are gone !! :)
and I also received this beautiful UK cross stitch magazine and when i turned to page 11 i saw Yvonne's cross stitch work
of my sleeping beauty artwork posted :) it was a lovely surprise :)



I loved everything it was so sweet of
Yvonne to send me all this, i love fans of my work :)
and of course the chocolates
are so yummy, Danish make delicious chocolate,
i almost eat chocolate everyday !! :)

Congrats Yvonne getting your beautiful cross stitch posted
i feel honored it was an artwork of mine :)


Have a good week ahead :)
talk to you all soon xoxoxo
~kat~

2 comments:

Rose said...

Oooh it's lovely !! ^___^

Katerina Koukiotis said...

thank YOU rose so much xoxox