Saturday, September 12, 2009

Eternity -new Art

Sorry for taking this long to update my
website , i had some server problems which were
resolved today thanks to the advice of fellow artists and
friends :)

i have new art to share
Eternity
Photobucket
this was created for all the fans over at HAED who love to cross stitch my work
and do such beautiful works ,they wanted a gothic romantic couple in pencil :)

I'm also entering this in a vampire contest hosted by my friend and fellow artist zindy.

hand signed prints and other products from my website
http://www.katerinaart.com

well that's about all my news, i should be done with my 2010 calendars soon and like last year i will be offering hand signed ones too :)

thank you so much for all your support xoxoxox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it ^___^ dark romance is always fun ^_^

Katerina Koukiotis said...

thank you martha so much :)
I agree :)

Yvonne said...

Stunning artwork. Really amazing! Thank you so much for doing this for us, the HAED fans :0))

Crossing my fingers that Eternity will win in the contest.

hugxxx.