Wednesday, June 13, 2012

New GOT Art and PSP TUBE Alice falling


Daenerys Targaryen
I update my website with new fan art of one of my favorite characters from the series Game of Thrones which airs on HBO Daenerys also known as Khaleesi and Mother of Dragons . I enjoy watching the series and thought i illustrate some of my favorite characters, so far Daenerys/Khaleesi is my favorte from the female characters and Jon Snow from the males, i like either of them to succeed to the iron throne,I havent read the books and i'm not going to since i started watching the series like to be surprised each season :) Also for PSP TUBE fan taggers Alice Falling now available in in tube and in 6 layers you can view/order here http://www.psptubestop.com/StorePages/Detail_Fantasy_Art_PSP_Tubes.php?tubeid=352

No comments: