Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Pixie new halloween paintings

I'm afraid i'm not a good blogger
and dont update much , you can find me mostly on
my facebook fanpage
thought i post some new halloween
artworks i finished
October has been a wonderful month for me
personally and artwise, i finished a lot of projects
and some in the works i cant reveal yet
all in all a wonderful blessed month for me :)

on with the artworks...
Newest 9 x12 painting
watercolor and acrylics Pumpkin Pixie
Original and prints available from my
website katerinaart.com

Halloween Critters-

Aceo little painting of 2 little cutie kitties, years ago when i did
my kitty witch i received many requests for more kitties ;)
You can find Limited edition prints on my Website, artfire.com,zazzle stores,for big selection of products with my artworks.

If i dont get to do much updating here until Halloween, wishing you all who celebrate the holiday a wonderful happy halloween holiday/weekend xoxxo
~KAT~

No comments: