Monday, December 29, 2008

New art and Website Update


Hello Everyone :):)
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!
i had a wonderful christmas with my family and want to thank
all of you for the wonderful cards,wishes and gifts *hugs*

Found some free time and updated my website with some new art
i completed within the month just recently got permission to
share this commission of a baby girl :)

I also got some news from artwanted.com that i placed
2nd in Santa Claus art contest,

http://www.artwanted.com/mb/contest.cfm?Topic=479622

it was unexpected but a nice surprise :)

I also re-wrote my website in php mode with
the help of a good friend, and it will be so much easier for me
to edit my webiste especially when adding new products and important news :)

Winner of the free giveaway Ave Maria print will be announced after New Year's Day ,you can still be eligible if you subscribe to my free newsletter :)

Thank you so much for all your friendship and support ,
wishing you all a happy healthy happy news year 2009!!
*hugs*
~Kat~

3 comments:

Jade Scarlett said...

Oh, my, the baby girl portrait is gorgeous, you're such an amazingly talented artist! And many congratulations on your Art Wanted Contest. As far as I'm concerned, you're second to none!!!

Hugs and Happy New Year,
Jade

Jade Scarlett said...

And yeah, I forgot, I can't wait to see who the winner of the contest is, I'm in absolute awe of your divinely beautiful Ave Maria.

Hugs,
Jade

Katerina Koukiotis said...

thank YOU jade so much *hugs*