Friday, February 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn new Twilight ACEO card and sales

Hello everyone :)
I have a New ACEO
artwork
"Breaking Dawn"

2.5 x 3.5 pencil/pastel
My 4th ACEO in my twilight aceo series,
you can view rest of my series on my website
katerinaart.com
I'm a fan of the twilight books and movies and i genuinely
enjoyed illustrated them and tried to tell a story with each
card drawing, Breaking Dawn was so much about bella and i wanted
her to be the main focus of this aceo.

I have special aceo matte prints and other bookmark and print sets
listed on ebay
http://shop.ebay.com/katerinaart/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

If you dont like the thrill of bidding you can visit my
website katerinaart.com
or my Artfire.com store





thank you so much for reading
have a lovely weekend ahead,
xoxo
~Katerina~

No comments: