Friday, November 5, 2010

Crimson Wings new fairy cat christmas painting

HI everyone,
did a couple of updates on my website
since i last updated my blogger.
New kitty painting
Crimson Wings completed for the EV monthly theme

have Christmas on my mind a lot and went for a holiday-ish kitty theme
original and prints available from my website - katerinaart.com and artfire.com store also seasonal gifts cards,mugs t-shirts with this artwork available on my zazzle store
had so much fun painting this one ;) :)
I also posted on my website a walk through of my Little Witch artwork you can view on my website
Also dreamscape imaging has a special blow out autumn sale for all the tub/tag fans out there now it's your chance to stock up ;) you can view my DSI gallery HERE
Hope i'm not forgetting anything..lol..i always do
have a good weekend everyone xoxo

No comments: